Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Services in Canada
Services provided by the CityU Library for ALL students in Canada:
- Reference and research help via Ask a Librarian (chat/screenshare, email, and toll-free phone)
- Research guides to help find, evaluate, and cite information
- Immediate access to tens of thousands of online full-text articles and ebooks on all subjects
- Request and electronic delivery of articles that are not available in CityU Library databases
- Request and physical delivery of print books owned and not owned by CityU Library*
*Delivery of physical items may be delayed by border crossing and customs. Students should take this into account when placing requests. We may not be able to fill all requests.