Services provided by the CityU Library for ALL students in Canada:
- Reference and research help via Ask a Librarian (chat/screenshare, email, and toll-free phone)
- Research guides to help find, evaluate, and cite information
- Immediate access to tens of thousands of online full-text articles and ebooks on all subjects
- Request and electronic delivery of articles that are not available in CityU Library databases
- Request and physical delivery of print books owned and not owned by CityU Library*
*Delivery of physical items may be delayed by border crossing and customs. Students should take this into account when placing requests. We may not be able to fill all requests.