CityU alumni have access to the following library services:
- Personalized research help via Ask a Librarian.
- Remote access to ProQuest Central, a significant full-text collection of over 40 databases in a variety of disciplines. Login using your CityU email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, try resetting it through my.cityu.edu. If you still need help, contact us through Ask a Librarian.
- On-site access from a CityU campus to databases and content on the following platforms (use the links below):
- On-site use of our print collection (Seattle campus).
- Discovery of resources through our main library search, including full-text resources available to you in ProQuest Central and open access.
- Access to open source online journals and ebooks from repositories such as:
We would love to provide alumni with continued access to all our online databases. Unfortunately, vendor licenses almost always restrict access to currently-enrolled students, and alumni-specific databases generally lack full-text content. Happily, we are currently able to offer ongoing remote access to ProQuest Central. Some other databases are available from CityU sites.
Please note that many of your favorite databases may be available to you at no cost through your local public library, or for a fee through your local academic library.