It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Submit Items to the Academic Repository
Learn how to submit items to the CityU Academic Repository.
The Academic Repository contains items written by CityU students and faculty. Student work primarily includes capstone and thesis projects that are done at the completion of a program. Faculty items include academic articles and CityU publications. For other types of items, please consult with the library before submitting.
2. Click City University of Seattle under Communities.
3. Click an appropriate collection for the work. Open access collection: the full text of your work will be available to everyone on the web. Restricted collection: only citation and abstract are available to everyone. Visitors may request access to full text; authors may then choose to grant this request or not.
4. Click Submit a new item to this collection.
5. Read the license agreement. Check I Grant the License to accept the agreement. Click Next.
6. Enter basic metadata for the work.
7. Click Next. Enter additional metadata for the work. Click Next.
8. Click Choose File button and select work to be submitted. If work includes multiple files, upload in sequential order, starting with the title page or most prominent piece. The optional file description can normally be left blank, but use when the file name is cryptic or misleading. Click Next.
9. Review entered metadata and uploaded file(s). When satisfied that information is correct, click Complete submission.