How Do I Find Ratios?
Search the Morningstar Investment Research Center database:
Search the Mint Global database:
- Enter ticker symbol or company name (Enter a Ticker or Name).
- View Company Report sections (top navigation tabs) Key Ratios, Quote, Financials, Valuation, and more. Show
- Key Ratios includes profit margins, revenue growth rates, cash flow ratios, financial health, efficiency ratios as well as a 10 year financial history. Use tabs to move to each ratio. Show
- Quote includes an expanded overview, company profile, and industry peers, while detailing current stock prices and ranges.
- Financials includes 10 year income statement, balance sheets, cash flow statements (Show Me- Morningstar Company Financials) and quarterly results available in dollars, percentages or fractions.
- Valuation includes historical, current and forward valuation ratios, several price ratios, yields, and industry averages, while incorporating outside analyst opinions with Wall Street Estimates.
- Ratios and financial reports are exportable as spreadsheets. Show
- Enter Company Name, click Enter
- Select the top or parent company from results Show
- Click the By Section tab
- For company ratios: Select Financial Information from the first drop-down menu and select Global Ratios from the second drop-down menu Show
- For industry ratios: Select Peer Information from the first drop-down menu Show
- Click Modify to change criteria (number of companies in peer group, reference year, etc.)
- Scroll to Ratios section
- The average of that peer group could serve as an industry ratio
Need more help? Ask a Librarian!